Seventh heaven? Or the deepest depths of hell? How do you feel when you go shopping? Is it a blessing? Do you dance across town or the supermarket? Or do you hate it and drag yourself from one shop to another like a zombie; perhaps race through it all to escape as quickly as possible?
Shopping is the examining of goods or services from retailers with the intent to purchase at that time.
It sounds very easy, but things can get in the way. Funny experiences. Success or failures 😉 I’d love to hear your story!
The challenge for you:
Write a story about SHOPPING in just six words. Let a photo or image inspire you to write a story. Or first write the story, and then make or search for a picture to go with it.
Here’s a Six Word Story by Ernest Hemingway.
Such an impact and unseen images in only six words…
Publish your Six Word Story on your own website/blog and paste the link to that post in a comment to this one here at Figments. I will include your contribution in this post, forming a list of stories.
Will you join me? Will you? Say you do. And share the challenge news!
I look forward to your stories.
READ THE SHOPPING STORIES OF:
- Kiwissoar: SIX WORD STORY CHALLENGE SHOPPING
- Colonialist’s Blog – with a 😉 ‘Frederick wrote exquisite nocturnes and waltzes’
- Hugmamma’s MIND, BODY and SOUL: six word story challenge: shopping
- A Word of Substance: The shoes became part of her.
- Indira’s Blog: Six Word Story Challenge: Shopping
- Spindellett: Seksordsnovelle ~ Shopping
- Figments of a DuTchess: Balance
- Colonialist: ‘Love shopping.’ – ‘Prefer Beethoven.’ – ‘Which mall?’
- Crackerberries: Balance
The next challenge will be published on February 19. Doe je liever mee in het Nederlands, ga dan naar Verhaal in zes woorden met beeld: Winkelen.
130226 – Poverty
130313 – Spring
130327 – Writing
130410 – Light
130424 – Music
130515 – Transport
130529 – Pets
130612 – Regret
130616 – Inspiration
130703 – Commercials
130814 – Vacation
130829 – Memory
130911 – Terrorism
130925 – Youth
131030 – The Weather
131113 – Film
131127 – Art
131211 – Food
131229 – Retrospect
140122 – Puzzle