click for details
< check out the other entries in the Daily Post Weekly Photo Challenge
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
20 thoughts on “Weekly Photo Challenge: Express Yourself”
It’s full dedication.
With takes lots of practice. 🙂
Excellent image and perfect for the theme.
Thank you kindly.
A wonderful choice for “express yourself”. Nice!
As is your entry, I’m still smiling over those faces. 😀
Lovely image, Marion
Thanks so much, Susan!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Great shot; I could almost be there, except that it is so warm here at the moment. Thank you Marion
It was in Portugal, Mick, and not too cold. 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
She is, I love the bright colors.
I wish I had a talent like that.
Some create with paint, others create with words and photos. Like you, Janet.
I know, Marion, and thanks. But sometimes i wish i could draw or paint.
I just love this and the subject matter! Years ago I used to paint on wooden cutting boards and then coat them heavily with polyurethane. You have inspired me Dutchess 🙂
LikeLiked by 3 people
Kathryn, I’d love to see your work! Promise me you will share them if you get back into painting? hugs have an inspirational weekend, sweetie.
I do paint all the time in little increments depending on my state of mind. I took a photo yesterday (It’s on Instagram) and I think I am going to paint it tomorrow ! Hugs Marion ♥
Oh, do enjoy the painting today. I have found you on Instagram, and it looks really nice!!! x
Yes glad to see you there. I am loving Instagram of late. It’s quick lying in bed trying to fall asleep and looking around the world!