This week a short, but hopefully interesting writing prompt in my Six Word Story Challenge: the weather.
Write a story about the WEATHER in just six words. Let a photo or image inspire you to write a story. Or first write the story, and then make or search for a picture to go with it.
Here’s a Six Word Story by Ernest Hemingway.
Such an impact and unseen images in only six words…
Publish your Six Word Story on your own website/blog and paste the link to that post in a comment to this one here at Figments. I will include your contribution in this post, forming a list of stories.
Will you join me? Will you? Say you do. And share the challenge news!
I look forward to your stories.
READ THE STORIES ABOUT THE WEATHER OF:
- Vastly Curious: My time is not my own.
- Colonialist’s Blog: Six Word Story Challenge: The Weather: No Golf
- Breath of Green Air: Veiled Visions
- Julia: After the rain, there is hope!
- Indira’s Blog: Six Word Story Challenge: The Weather
- Danny James: Six Word Story: The Weather
- Figments of a DuTchess: 6WSC: The Weather
- Of Glass & Paper: #6WSC: the Weather
The next challenge will be published on November 13. Doe je liever mee in het Nederlands, ga dan naar Verhaal in zes woorden met beeld: Het Weer.
130226 – Poverty
130313 – Spring
130327 – Writing
130410 – Light
130424 – Music
130515 – Transport
130529 – Pets
130612 – Regret
130616 – Inspiration
130703 – Commercials
130814 – Vacation
130829 – Memory
130911 – Terrorism
130925 – Youth
131011 – Dialect