We all are confronted with commercials on daily basis. Advertisements in magazines, commercials on the radio and TV, on billboards and even in the air. Sometimes it is useful – like when you’re hungry halfway through the movie, or when you need to visit the bathroom. But apart from that…
How do you feel about commercials? Can we do without? Is it interesting to know what is for sale? New products? Where you can shop cheapest? Are there commercials especially annoying? Or do you like them?
Tell us YOUR story about COMMERCIALS in just six words. Let a photo or image inspire you to write a story. Or first write the story, and then make or search for a picture to go with it.
Here’s a Six Word Story by Ernest Hemingway.
Such an impact and unseen images in only six words…
Publish your Six Word Story on your own website/blog and paste the link to that post in a comment to this one here at Figments. I will include your contribution in this post, forming a list of stories.
Will you join me? Will you? Say you do And share the challenge news!
Have fun writing,
READ THE ADVERTISING STORIES OF:
- Gray Poet: Six Word Story Challenge – Commercials
- Sidd: Watching Programme -> Commercials -> Irritated -> TV Broken
- Julia Davis: Banner Towing. Sending love from above.
- I am: Six Word Story Challenge: commercials
- Ramblejim’s blog: #6WSC Six Word Story Challenge: Commercials
- Mormors klagemur: Six Word Story Challenge: Commercials
- Karavanseraiet: Six word story challenge – Commercials
- Figments of a DuTchess: 6WSC: Push that button!
During the summer holiday you can visit my dear sister from overseas’ website Marian Allen. She will take over the 6WSC during the holiday, and as usual on alternating Wednesdays after. The next 6WSC at Figments will be up on Wednesday, August 14th. Doe je liever mee in het Nederlands, ga dan naar Verbeeld een Verhaal in Zes Woorden: Reclame.